Tuesday, January 22, 2008

R.I.P. Heath Ledger


Though this site is supposed to be about my New Years Resolution and Nick Cage, it is also about movies and actors I admire. Heath Ledger is one of my favorite contemporary actors and its a goddamn shame that he died today of a drug overdose. The tragedy far out reaches him being young and attractive as he was a talented actor more than anything. Meanwhile, Lindsay Lohan et al continue forcing drugs into themselves day in and day out and just won't die. It's comforting to know that before he died. he did finished I'm Not There, one of the best films of 2007 and the best biopic yet, and The Dark Knight, sure to be one of the best films of 2008 as well as the best comic book movie to date. Hopefully, Nicholas Cage will do a biopic on Heath Ledger and if Christian Bale dies anytime soon, so hekp me god, Lindsay Lohan will be number 3.

No comments: